And I imagine vividly, punishing the unworthy cowards, for my mental exhaustion, and for wasting my time. The sadism of my mind is not subtle - it is explicit, and my mind seems to crave unleashing this angst on those who deserve it. Who deserves it? Usually the ones that were part of my mirage, and especially the ones who claim to be of strength (and of worthiness), but, who after having their minds picked, turn out to be utterly pathetic. I imagine directing this anger and punishment towards them as my adrenaline rises, and I hear their pathetic meanderings, pleads, etc. I imagine exposing them to themselves, for the little sissies that they are. After all, their ridiculousness was obvious to me, but it takes time for them to realize this. Stripping away every facade, until I bring them back to their pure essence.
Why are they so ungrateful?
I will be the mirror of your soul, alright, but don't expect to be pleased with the image I reflect.
